- to own an operational CNS;
- to access from a workstation that allows the CNS to be read (that is, equipped with a special reader if we have a smart card);
- to have installed the CNS drivers provided by the issuing Authority.
After checking the requirements, please take the following steps :
- insert the CNS in the smart card reader or in the USB port;
- click on the "login with a CNS" key. You will be listed all the personal identification
certificates on the computer and in the CNS. Click OK. The CNS certificate includes your tax
code as part of the identification elements;
please, insert the CNS PIN code provided by the issuing Authority; it is usually a 5-8 digits code.
The PIN code prevents unauthorized persons from using the cns card.